Are you interested in learning more about the Museums collection? Do you ever wonder what we have in our storage that isn't on display? Explore the Raupp Museum's collection one blue box at a time. This is an ongoing program that will be updated every other month.
Check back for more videos - we have over 200 boxes to open!
- Video #1: Lots of Tools (November, 2020)
- Video #2: Textiles (December, 2020)
- Video #3: Religious Artifacts (February, 2021)
- Video #4: Food Service Objects (March, 2021)
- Video #5: Textiles (April 2021)
- Video #6: Woodworking Tools (May 2021)
- Video #7: Purses and Handbags (December 2021)
- Video #8: Plates and Bottles (November 2021)
- Video #9: Textiles/Dresses (January 2022)
- Video #10: Toys and Games (May 2022)